No hills, no headwinds and no cars. Plenty of food, lots of support, ride at your own pace, well organized. This is the 32nd annual benefit ride for former San Mar Children’s Home, now with a new name: San Mar Family and Community Services. Over the years, funds raised have been used for a variety of initiatives, like providing computers, sending kids to camp, providing expressive art therapy, tutoring, furniture, and vehicles have been purchased and maintained for transporting the youth in care, and so much more. When you ride, the children of San Mar WIN!
San Mar is a 501c3 nonprofit that maintains national accreditation through the Council on Accreditation. Learn about the services provided to children, families, and the community, every day since November 8, 1883 online at sanmarhope.org.
THE RIDE INCLUDES
- Transportation by charter bus to the start of the C&O Canal.
- All meals and snacks.
- Free parking for your vehicle throughout the event.
- Rest stops every ten to fifteen miles.
- Camp fees paid for the first two nights or transportation to nearby hotels.
- Hotel on the third night.
- Transport of all gear throughout the event.
- T-shirt, water bottle and a TGBT patch.
- Return to your vehicle by charter bus from Georgetown at end of event.
- A lifetime memory.