Please sign up today and you will receive your own donation page: which includes up to the minute donation amount, and all other pertinent information about the ride. You’ll be able to send out your link to friends and family so they can easily donate online. You no longer have to ask for checks and knock on doors to raise the money, merely email out the link to your register page and you’ll hit your goal in no time. It is a wonderful ride and an even better cause. Thank you for your time and we look forward to see you in July!
$10.00 through December 31, 2016 | $40.00 January 1 – June 30, 2017 | $55.00 After June 30, 2017
WHAT WE OFFER
- Transportation by charter bus to the start of the C&O Canal.
- All meals and snacks.
- Free parking for your vehicle throughout the event.
- Rest stops every ten to fifteen miles.
- Camp fees paid for the first two nights or transportation to nearby hotels.
- Hotel on the third night.
- Transport of all gear throughout the event.
- T-shirt, water bottle and a TGBT patch.
- Return to your vehicle by charter bus from Georgetown at end of event.
- A lifetime memory.
YOU MAY REGISTER ONLINE OR MAIL IN YOUR REGISTRATION.
To register by mail, download and complete the form below along with the waiver (on the reverse panel). Detach the form and mail, along with $40 registration fee to:
TGBT, 8504 Mapleville Road, Boonesboro, MD 21713. Make checks payable to San Mar. (Registration fees increase to $50 on July 1st).
Please note that you are responsible to turn in at least $475 collected from sponsors or otherwise ($425 if riding for only the weekend) by the start of the tour or forfeit participation. Amounts pledged beyond the minimum may be turned in through September 1. Prizes awarded during the tour will be based upon the amount turned in prior to the ride. All other prizes will be based upon the amount turned in by September 1.